Sponsor The Thought Card Podcast
Want to showcase your brand to financially savvy travelers who value unforgettable experiences, financial freedom, quality products, and services?
I help travelers discover creative ways to get the most out of their travel experiences and better manage their money so they can travel more, pay off debt and build wealth.
The Thought Card Podcast is an award-winning affordable luxury travel podcast and personal finance podcast recognized by Podia, FinCon, Hostelworld, Listen Notes, and Nomadic Matt, to name a few, as one of the best travel podcasts, travel podcasts to inspire your next trip and travel podcasts that will give you serious wanderlust.
The Thought Card has over 180,000 podcast downloads with 17,000+ followers on social media. My audience has insatiable wanderlust. They are interested in experiencing the world while remaining financially responsible, making strides toward achieving their financial goals. My listeners are adventurous, curious explorers and culture seekers, not afraid to venture out into the unknown, searching for gems yet to be discovered.
According to Ad Results Media and Edison Research, podcast listeners exposed to ads are 74% more likely to visit a company or product’s website and 65% more likely to purchase a service or product. Podcast listeners take action!
Whether at the top of the funnel (discovery) or bottom (loyalty), podcast sponsorships and ads are effective in the most competitive attention economy. Cut through the noise and drive word-of-mouth buz around your brand with custom podcast marketing campaigns.
I work with brands to create inspirational, engaging, educational, and relatable content. Podcasting since 2018 and blogging since 2015, my audience trusts my recommendations.
Let me help you get your story and message out there and connect with your customer base.
Benefits of working with me:
- I have extensive experience working with a variety of brands on various types of campaigns.
- See case studies below.
- I create custom integrations that go beyond the podcast.
- Reach new customers who trust my recommendations and advice.
- Gain new followers, customers and loyal fans.
- Engage with a new audience who values exploring the world, financial freedom, location independence, and living life on their terms.
For more information on how we can get started on a campaign, email thethoughtcard (at) gmail (dot) com. You can also review my most updated media kit here.
Quick Travel Podcast Stats 🎧
Average Minutes Long
Recent Podcast Episodes 🎧
Listen to The Thought Card Podcast Here 🎧
Thank you for posting the blog about your trip to Manchester, VT. It’s a great piece and very, very thoughtful information about your Manchester, VT experience and the photos and video are great. – John from Manchester Business Association
- Visit Franklin (Summer 2023)
- Spacious Skies Campgrounds – Minute Man (Fall 2023)
- Aura (Fall 2023)
- Visit The Northshore (Fall 2023)
- Explore Houma (Fall 2023)
- Explore Charleston (Fall 2023)
- Experience Columbia SC (Fall 2023)
- Cayuga County Office of Tourism (Winter 2024)
- Vermont Department of Tourism & Marketing (Spring 2024)
- Insert your brand here :)
Past Sponsors (Sample Case Studies)
Travel Portland (Spring 2023)
- Goal: Explore Portland (OR) culinary scene with a “Four Tastes of Portland” theme: savory, sweet, sour, and bitter.
- Campaign: (1) dedicated podcast episode and (1) accompanying blog post
- Must-Try Portland Oregon Foods and Drink Experiences – Episode 132
I’m so glad you were able to include so many interviews and restaurants in Portland. It was a pleasure working with you. – Anna Fox
Thrifty Traveler Premium (Winter 2023)
- Goal: Bring awareness to Thrifty Traveler’s cheap flights email notification service.
- Campaign: (2) pre-roll ads and Twitter amplification
- Downloads: 804 downloads and counting within the first 30 days
- Click-Through-Rate: 4.6%
- Episode 121: Must Follow Travel Podcast For 2023
- Listen to pre-roll ad: 2:08 minute mark
- Episode 123: 7 Ways To Earn Thousands of Extra Points and Miles A Year
- Listen to pre-roll ad: 2:00 minute mark
Thanks for the detailed analysis, you’d be surprised we usually don’t get much information back when we’ve done sponsorships in the past. – Jared Kamrowski
The Wild Center (Summer 2022)
- Goal: Highlight The Wild Center as an attraction to visit and a gateway to The Adirondacks region (New York). Also, bring attention to the new Climate Solutions exhibit.
- Campaign: (2) full featured episodes and social media amplification
- Downloads: 790 downloads and counting within first 30 days
- Episode 109: Explore The Adirondacks and Get Closer To Nature at The Wild Center
- Episode 110: How The Wild Center’s Climate Solution Exhibit Inspires Taking Action and Making a Difference
“I want to say how wonderful it’s been to work with you on this campaign! I know the board members have really enjoyed and appreciated the episodes. Thank you for everything!!” – Colleen Onuffer
Citizens Bank (Summer 2022)
- Goal: Brand awareness to Citizens Bank ‘Ready to Buy a Home Hub’
- Campaign: (2) full featured episodes and social media amplification
- Downloads: 961 downloads and counting within first 30 days
- Clicks: 80+ clicks to the Citizens Bank ‘Ready to Buy a Home Hub’
- Episode 104: Homeowners, Better Manage Your Money With These 3 Bank Accounts
- Episode 105: Buying a House? Here are (4) Types of Mortgages To Know About
- Citizens Bank created a dedicated page on their website to house our episodes — Prepare For Homeownership With The Thought Card Podcast
Motley Fool Stock Advisor (Winter 2021)
- Goal: Build brand awareness for Motley Fool Stock Advisor
- Campaign: 4-part investing series, blog post, and newsletter campaign
- Downloads: 3,100 downloads and counting
- Episode 96: How Investing in the Stock Market Can Improve Your Financial Outlook
- Episode 97: Are You a Short-term or Long-term Investor?
- Episode 98: How To Pick Good Companies To Invest In
- Episode 99: Best Stock Research Tools and Websites
- Blog post: How Motley Fool Stock Advisor Strengthens Your Long-term Investing Strategy
- Email open rate: 34%
Tempe Tourism Campaign (Winter 2021)
- Goal: Bring awareness to Tempe’s vibrant art scene and interview key figures in the space
- Campaign: Full episode and pre-roll ads
- Episode: Where To Experience Culture and Art in Tempe, Arizona
- Downloads: 680 downloads in the first 30 days
- Total Campaign Impressions: 2,730 downloads and counting
- Clicks: 130 to Tempe website
Expedia Podcast Campaign
- Goal: Convert listeners to subscribers of Expedia’s Out Travel the System Podcast
- Campaign: Feed drop and pre-rolls ads
- Total Campaign Impressions: 5,000 downloads and counting
- Converted Devices: 89
- Average Conversion Rate: 2.49% per episode
Honorable Mentions From Affiliates
What Listeners Are Saying
This podcast covers two of my biggest passions, travel and personal finance. Listening to a podcast that touches on these subjects and is constantly giving tips and tricks is extremely helpful and entertaining.
If you’re looking for a podcast that helps you reach that next phase in your life where you have the freedom and independence to call the shots, I could not recommend this show enough.
Totally adore this podcast. From lovely guest travel stories to helpful suggestions and tips. Explore this podcast! You’ll love it.
Danielle is such a joy to listen to and covers travel and finance from a very approachable perspective.
Ways To Work Together
- Sponsored podcast episodes
- Advertising (pre-rolls and mid-rolls)
- Press trips
- Affiliate partnerships
- Freelance writing
- Social media content and mentions
- Product reviews