Episode 80: Why Consider Private Travel With Sarah Wilson
Sarah Wilson is an enthusiastic travel agent who specializes in private travel and guided group tours. Sarah believes that travel is about experiencing the world and all that it has to offer. She doesn’t only want to help you plan a vacation, but create once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Private options include private jets, private homes and villas, private islands, cruises, yachts, staff, events, and more.
In this episode, Sarah reminds us that private doesn’t mean pricey. Yes, luxury travel is more exclusive, but it doesn’t have to be exclusively expensive. Due to current demand and health and safety concerns, more companies are offering unique tours and excursions for small groups that cost the same as, if not less than commercial travel experiences. Sarah Wilson shares why financially savvy travelers should consider private travel, the benefits of hiring a travel agent, and why it is more affordable than you think.
This episode of The Thought Card Podcast is sponsored by Out Travel The System By Expedia, a travel podcast that features tips and tricks for making the most of your travel experiences. Follow today on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Listen on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music
Looking for ways to support The Thought Card Podcast?
Here are three ways you can support the show:
- Buy me a coffee — this small gesture lets me know that you appreciate the show and want to see it continue.
- Join The Thought Card Club our membership which includes an archive of bonus podcast episodes and a private feed where I share unique opportunities, travel deals, and contests.
- Leave The Thought Card Podcast a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
Private Travel Can Fit Any Budget
- What is private travel?
- The process of becoming a travel agent.
- Best destinations for exclusive travel experiences.
- Why the private travel industry is thriving despite health and safety concerns.
- Ways to make private travel more affordable.
- Why working with a travel agent is beneficial for planning these sorts of trips.
- Budgeting For Your Adventure
- First travel planning consultation with Sarah Wilson is free.
Connect With Sarah Wilson
Listen To These Episodes Next
Affording Luxury Travel with Nadeen White
How Flight and Hotel Pricing Works
Danielle Desir Corbett paid off $63,000 of student loan debt in 4 years, bought a house at 27, and has traveled to 27 countries, including her favorites, Iceland, China, and Bermuda. Go here to learn Danielle’s incredible story, from struggling financially and in debt to finding creative ways to earn more and live on her terms. Listen to The Thought Card Podcast, where Danielle shares how you can creatively travel more and build wealth regardless of your current financial situation. Reach out to Danielle by contacting: thethoughtcard (at) gmail (dot) com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!