Shazia Imam is a life coach who helps women unlock their deepest desires and power so they feel worthy, see their own gifts, and live their purpose. She is also the host of Feminine & Fulfilled, a podcast that features real and raw conversations with female powerhouses. Meant to inspire and spark your inner power, it serves as a weekly reminder that you are brilliant, loving, and highly capable. In this episode, Shazia shares tips for embracing an abundance mindset, and why feeling wealthy doesn’t necessarily mean having a lot of money in the bank.
In this episode we cover:
- Ways to engineer your life.
- What it means to feel wealthy.
- Why you need a millionaire club.
- Books to help develop a wealthy mindset.
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
- Episode 22 of Feminine & Fulfilled – Finance Part 1: Mindset
- Episode 24 of Feminine & Fulfilled – Financially Savvy
- Episode 26 of Feminine & Fulfilled – Finance Part 3: Financial Freedom
- Book a coaching discovery session Shazia Imam
Abundance Mindset Mantras
- There is no limit to resources.
- There is no limit to money.
- Money grows on trees.
Connect with Shazia Imam
Podcast: Feminine & Fulfilled
Next Listen To:
Episode 25 – How to Earn Passive Income with Denis O’Brien
Episode 34 – Building Wealth and Moving Abroad with Damien Peters
Danielle Desir Corbett paid off $63,000 of student loan debt in 4 years, bought a house at 27, and has traveled to 27 countries, including her favorites, Iceland, China, and Bermuda. Go here to learn Danielle’s incredible story, from struggling financially and in debt to finding creative ways to earn more and live on her terms. Listen to The Thought Card Podcast, where Danielle shares how you can creatively travel more and build wealth regardless of your current financial situation. Reach out to Danielle by contacting: thethoughtcard (at) gmail (dot) com.