Welcome friends! I’m back with Season 2 of The Thought Card Podcast. For this upcoming season, we have some incredible guests lined up and I’ll be detailing my travels as well as my money story. In this episode, I recap my summer and share what I’ve been up to during my four-month podcasting break.
What I’ve been up to lately?
#1 I published my first book, an Iceland travel guide called Iceland: Nature, Nurture & Adventure. In this book, I share how to plan an affordable, adventurous and culturally enriching trip to Iceland. If you’re interested in traveling to Iceland, grab a copy on Amazon!
#3 I co-hosted Podthon ’19 with the Lee Uehara, Founder of Asian American Podcasters.
#4 During the summer months, I’ve been a featured guest on over 10 podcasts. Check out the full list of podcasts down below.
Danielle’s Summer 2019 Podcast Tour
- Make Travel a Financial Priority with Danielle Desir – Money Talk with Tiff
- Pay Off Debt While Traveling with Danielle Desir – The Money Exchange
- Becoming a Financially Savvy Traveler with Danielle Desir – Worth Listening
- Travel Free (almost!) with Danielle Desir of The Thought Card Podcast – Travel Gluten Free
- Danielle Desir on How to Become a Financially Savvy Traveler, Budget for Your Travel Goals and How to Use Travel Credit Cards – La Gente Podcast
- Meat-Free Barcelona, Picasso Museum, Exploring the Walkable City with Danielle Desir of The Thought Card – Our Food Adventures
- Traveling the World, Side Hustling, and Paying Off the Debt with the Amazing Danielle Desir – Side Hustle with Soul
- Danielle Desir Founder of The WOC Podcasters Community – Michelle is Money Hungry
- Community + Travel with Danielle – The Freelance Friday Podcast
- The Financial Travel Guide (@thethoughtcard) with Danielle Desir – Know Debt, No Problem
#5 We spent a week in Orlando visiting Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. I can see why so many people are obsessed with Disney. We loved it and had a wonderful time. I can’t say enough great things about Epcot.
#6 What’s new for the podcast? Moving forward, each season will have 10 to 12 episodes. Episodes will continue to be a mix of solo episodes as well as interviews with inspiring guests who have interesting money stories.
Danielle Desir Corbett paid off $63,000 of student loan debt in 4 years, bought a house at 27, and has traveled to 27 countries, including her favorites, Iceland, China, and Bermuda. Go here to learn Danielle’s incredible story, from struggling financially and in debt to finding creative ways to earn more and live on her terms. Listen to The Thought Card Podcast, where Danielle shares how you can creatively travel more and build wealth regardless of your current financial situation. Reach out to Danielle by contacting: thethoughtcard (at) gmail (dot) com.