Episode 1: Introducing The Thought Card Podcast By Danielle Desir
Welcome to The Thought Card Podcast, an affordable-travel and personal finance podcast empowering financially savvy travelers to make more informed financial decisions – travel more, pay off debt, and build wealth. I’m your host Danielle Desir. I’m an author, blogger, freelance writer, and podcaster based in Connecticut, USA. The Thought Card Podcast is a spin-off of my award-winning travel blog The Thought Card. If you’re not familiar with me, you can learn more about me here.
Listen on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts| Spotify | Stitcher
About The Thought Card Podcast & Host Danielle Desir
In a nutshell, I am passionate about helping people be intentional with their money and make informed financial decisions. But it doesn’t stop there. I geek out over saving money and finding creative ways to spend it. Some people call me “frugal” but I prefer “budget-conscious” or “wealth-conscious”. I believe in saving and splurging on the experiences that matter. I’m not opposed to spending money. I’m just opposed to wasting it.
I’ve traveled to over 27 countries by scoring cheap flight deals (from sites like Thrifty Traveler Premium) and leveraging credit card rewards to travel more.
You’ve come to the right place if you want to:
- Afford to travel (more).
- Learn how to invest and build wealth.
- Hear inspiring stories of women of color building wealth.
- Discover travel destinations around the world like Iceland or China.
- Learn how to crush your financial goals.
- How to set yourself up for financial success by setting goals.
- Optimize your financial situation.
- Pay off student loans.
- Shift your mindset to embrace and abundant lifestyle
- Stop living paycheck to paycheck, and more.
What To Expect From The Thought Card Podcast
Join me every other week (on Thursdays) as we tackle travel and personal finance issues head on. Hear from inspiring guests who are traveling the world, crushing their financial goals and living life on their own terms. Other days we’ll dive into topics that are near and dear to my heart.
Here are some of the most popular episodes:
- Trade Stocks and Travel with Teri Ijeoma
- Passive Income with Denis O’Brien
- Affording Luxury Travel with Nadeen White
How To Get Involved
There are so many ways to get in touch!
- The best conversations happen here so after an episode leave a comment with your thoughts and let’s chat! Every episode will have it’s own show notes page.
- Send me an email at thethoughtcard (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Connect with me on social media: I’m active on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Support the show by buying me a coffee.
- Join the newsletter for updates.
- Lastly, read my blog – here are over 180 blog posts that you can check out on The Thought Card.
If you are finding value from these episodes, please leave me a review. Reviews are how podcasts rank and get found. Oh and please subscribe so that you’re the first to know when new episodes drop. You can find “The Thought Card” on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
How to subscribe to the show?
- Head to your favorite podcast player.
- Search for “The Thought Card”.
- Find it.
- Hit Subscribe.
See you back here for Episode 2 where we chat about the importance of having a travel fund.
Danielle Desir Corbett paid off $63,000 of student loan debt in 4 years, bought a house at 27, and has traveled to 27 countries, including her favorites, Iceland, China, and Bermuda. Go here to learn Danielle’s incredible story, from struggling financially and in debt to finding creative ways to earn more and live on her terms. Listen to The Thought Card Podcast, where Danielle shares how you can creatively travel more and build wealth regardless of your current financial situation. Reach out to Danielle by contacting: thethoughtcard (at) gmail (dot) com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!