Ever wondered when is the best time to buy flights? In this episode, we pull back the curtain and take a look at CheapAir.com’s 2018 Airfare Study. This airfare study analyzes the latest airfare trends and bases its findings on 917 million flights listed on CheapAir’s website in 2017.
Don’t forget to leave the podcast a review. I read each and every one! Reviews not only provide me with feedback but also helps spread the word about the show.
The Best Time To Buy Flights
In this episode, we cover:
- How many times flight prices change overtime.
- Best and worst days to fly.
- 6 booking window zones including the best time to book the cheapest flights.
- Cheapest day to book a flight.
When is the best time to buy flights?
Based on this study, here are the important things you need to know:
- Airfares change every 5-6 days.
- Use price alerts (from SkyScanner or Google Flights) to establish a fight price baseline and track price fluctuations.
- When you see an amazing flight deal be ready to jump on it!
Do you have a travel fund? Check out Episode 2: Why You Need a Travel Fund to learn why having a travel fund is an important part of making travel a financial priority.
When do you book flights, super early or last minute?
How to subscribe to the The Thought Card?
- Head to your favorite podcast player.
- Search for “The Thought Card”.
- Find it.
- Hit Subscribe – Finished.
Danielle Desir Corbett paid off $63,000 of student loan debt in 4 years, bought a house at 27, and has traveled to 27 countries, including her favorites, Iceland, China, and Bermuda. Go here to learn Danielle’s incredible story, from struggling financially and in debt to finding creative ways to earn more and live on her terms. Listen to The Thought Card Podcast, where Danielle shares how you can creatively travel more and build wealth regardless of your current financial situation. Reach out to Danielle by contacting: thethoughtcard (at) gmail (dot) com.