Debbie Arcangeles is the host of The Offbeat Life, a podcast where she interviews travelers who ditched their 9 to 5 to become location independent. Debbie is also the founder of Howtocreateapodcast.com, a podcast consulting agency where she helps online bosses gain authority and income through podcasting. Prior to starting her location independent business, she worked as a photojournalist, traveling to Central America, the Middle East, and Asia photographing remote areas and indigenous people. She now helps people discover ways to work from home, start online businesses, and how to start a podcast. In this episode, Debbie Arcangeles shares how to become location-independent and work remotely.
Support the production of the show by buying me a coffee. Don’t forget when you join The Thought Card Club, you’ll get access to the bonus episode with Debbie where she shares how she made $11,000 as a full-time podcaster in one month! Join The Thought Card Club here!
In this episode we cover:
- The most common misconceptions about becoming location independent.
- What inspired Debbie to lead a non-traditional, off-beat life?
- Steps we can take to become location independent this year.
- How your 9 to 5 can help you fund your business.
- Tips for transitioning to remote work.
- Mistakes to avoid as you become location-independent.
- The Complete Beginner’s Guide To Becoming A Digital Nomad
- Ways To Prepare For A Laptop Lifestyle
- Debbie mentioned in this article Travel Podcasts By Women of Color
Connect With Debbie Arcangeles
Connect With Me:
More Places to Listen To Podcast
Enjoyed the show? Share the podcast with a friend!
Throughout this season, you’re going to be hearing all about how to find creative and lucrative side hustles, how to find cheap flights, how to become financially independent, and more. I have an amazing lineup in store.
Next listen to: Affording Luxury Travel With Nadeen White
Read my books!
Danielle Desir Corbett paid off $63,000 of student loan debt in 4 years, bought a house at 27, and has traveled to 27 countries, including her favorites, Iceland, China, and Bermuda. Go here to learn Danielle’s incredible story, from struggling financially and in debt to finding creative ways to earn more and live on her terms. Listen to The Thought Card Podcast, where Danielle shares how you can creatively travel more and build wealth regardless of your current financial situation. Reach out to Danielle by contacting: thethoughtcard (at) gmail (dot) com.