It’s About Time You Feel Confident About Your Money
What is Back to Budgeting Basics?
Back to Budgeting Basics is a self-paced online course that offers a step-by-step plan for creating and maintaining a goal-centric budget that you’re excited to stick to every month.
If you want to be able to pay off your debt, save some extra money, invest in your future or have the cash to do the things you love, it’s time to take control of your finances and learn how to set yourself up for financial success with a budget.
Your one-time investment $197.
A budget (or spending plan) is a powerful wealth building tool which helps you reach your financial goals.
If you tried to budget in the past but lost momentum or have been winging it and haven’t seen the progress you want, this course is designed for you.
In this course you will create a budget that incorporates your core values, helps you develop strong financial habits, builds your confidence and ultimately impacts your bottom line. Budgeting – simply knowing how much you spend and figuring out how much you can save or invest is the first step to getting your finances in order and feeling more in control of your financial future.
What will I learn?
- Why budgeting is important and critical to your financial success
- How to strategically set short-term and long-term financial goals
- Workflow for identifying and categorizing expenses
- How to budget with multiple bank accounts
- How to track where your money is going
- How to budget for infrequent expenses
- How to create a check-in money routine
- Things to consider when assessing your progress
- 7 budgeting lessons
- Access to all presentation slides
- Custom budget templates
- Visual walk-through of custom budget templates
- Goal setting worksheets to help you plan your money goals
- Assessment workbook to analyze your spending and make adjustments
- (2) 20-minute one-on-one Skype calls during first 60 days of enrolling in the course
Is it right for me?
Back to Budgeting Basics is an introductory course for those who are new to budgeting.
This course is also for those who want to get better at managing their money or those who are familiar with the concept but n
This program is the right fit if:
- You cannot get yourself to follow a budget
- You always end up overspending
- You’re unsure of where your money is going every month
- You’re living paycheck-to-paycheck
- You’re sick and tired of being sick-and-tired
- Make decent money but seem to always be broke
- You want to save, pay off debt or invest
- You’ve been trying to create and stick to a budget for a long time with little to no success
- You’ve been opposed to budgeting even though you’ve done it in the past
- You think budgeting is restrictive but you’re open to seeing how it can work for you
- Looking for practical budgeting tips and strategies that you can implement immediately
Can I afford it?
This program costs $197.
It’s a one-time investment and you will get access to any course upgrades or new materials added to the course for as long as the program exists.
Can I get a refund?
This course comes with a 10 day refund policy so if it isn’t right for you, you can get your money back no problem.
What makes this program unique?
Although you can spend a lot of time piecing together YouTube videos, reading blog posts and listening to podcasts, this comprehensive program teaches you the exact step-by-step formula to create a custom budget that works for you.
This program does a lot of the heavy lifting for you so you can hit the ground running and implement your goal-centric budget as soon as possible.
or, join the 5-day REVIVE Your Budget Challenge.
About my instructor?
Back to Budgeting Basics is taught by Danielle Desir, a travel finance strategist, writer, podcaster and speaker. She is the creator and host of The Thought Card an award-winning blog and podcast. Danielle has also been featured in numerous publications like Go Banking Rates, Forbes.com, Student Loan Hero and New York Post.
Because of her money habits, she has traveled to over 24 countries, paid off $63,000 of student loan debt and bought a house at 27 years old.
Danielle’s mission is to empower people to make informed financial decisions and live life on their own terms. She is passionate about financial literacy, generational wealth and teaches people how to travel more on a budget, pay off debt and build wealth.
What about her teaching style?
Danielle is results-oriented but also realistic. She enjoys breaking down complex topics and has successfully used her budget and money routine to travel the world, buy real estate and pay off student loan debt.
More importantly, she knows how frustrating it can be to lack the financial know-how or the financial means to make certain decisions.
She encourages her students to take action and trust that consistency bears results tenfold.