A how-to guide for saving money for travel and making it a financial priority in your life even if you don’t have a lot of money right now.
Genre: Self-Help/Personal Development
Formats Available: Kindle and eBook
Release Date: April 4, 2020
#1 New Release in “Budget Travel” on Amazon in February and April 2020.
#1 New Release in “One-Hour Travel Short Reads” in April 2020.
Danielle Desir is a financially savvy traveler who has traveled to 27 countries and four continents. Despite frequently traveling with her family at a young age and later not appreciating it, she understands how challenging it can be to want to travel the world without the finances to do so.
Danielle has spent the last five years finding creative ways to afford traveling in spite of competing financial priorities like paying off student loan debt and saving for a home. In “Affording Travel” she reveals her best money-saving strategies and details step-by-step how to set aside the funds to make your travel dreams come true.
Whether you want to go on more vacations with your family or want to become a digital nomad, tailor your lifestyle to include travel and become a financially savvy traveler!
- How to incorporate saving for travel in your budget
- Why you need a travel fund and how to get started
- Tips for using automation
- Saving and investing apps to help you save even more money
- 10 Summer Reads For Women, By Women by XoNecole
- Products and Services To Buy From Black Travel Bloggers by The Mindful Mermaid
- Affording Travel a How To Book For You by The Purpose of Money
- Personal Finance Books By African American Authors by The Master Playbook
- 40 Travel Activities You Can Do in the Home by Two Scots Abroad
Stop saying you can’t afford to travel once and for all.
Adjust your mindset and shift your financial priorities.
Benefits of having a travel fund and how to get started.
Saving and investing apps that can help you save even more for travel.
Get in Touch
For review copies of Affording Travel, interview requests and other publicity queries, please contact:
Danielle Desir | Author
Speaking & Partnerships
If you are interested in having Danielle speak at your event or partner with your brand, please contact:
Danielle Desir | Author
Check Out My Other Books
Traveling With A Full-Time Job shares how to make the best use of your limited vacation time so you can see more of the world even if you have a full-time job.
Iceland: Nature, Nurture & Adventure shares how to plan an affordable, adventurous, and culturally enriching trip to Iceland.